SEN Teaching Assistant
25 hours per week
We are seeking to appoint from September 2022 an experienced and committed SEN teaching assistant to work with a Reception child with an EHCP. Fixed term contract which will be reviewed annually.
The school has a strong Christian ethos and offers the opportunity to teach in a stimulating environment, supported by an exciting team of caring and fun-loving colleagues and happy motivated children. We welcome applications from all candidates who are enthusiastic and hardworking and who will be sympathetic to the ethos of the school where the children are at the centre of all we do.
Please look at our school website to find out more about our school.
The successful candidate will:
• be able to support the professional work of the teacher within the classroom
• have a desire to enthuse and inspire a child with a range of needs
• be effective in forming positive relationships with pupils, staff and parents
• have good communication and organisational skills
• demonstrate the ability to work proactively and with flexibility as part of a team
• have a ‘can do’ positive attitude and a good sense of humour
• be committed to furthering their own professional development.
Grade C: £19099-£19264 pro-rata and dependent on experience.
Closing date: 5th July 2022
Interviews will take place 15th July 2022
Please submit your application via email to: email@example.com or by post.
CVs are not accepted.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check.
The school follows all Safer Recruitment protocols.