“Esteem and Educate Every Child”
This is our school,
Let peace dwell here,
Let the room be full of contentment,
Let love abide here,
Love of one another,
Love of mankind,
Love of life itself,
And love of God.
Let us remember
That, as many hands build a house,
So many hearts make a school.
Vision and Values
Based on our school philosophy and Christian vision our aims are:
- To embrace and nurture everyone in a Christian environment; to develop a living Christian faith and to be able to appreciate the Christian way of life.
- To inspire and develop the talents, passions and uniqueness of every child, member of staff and member of whole school family.
- To guide and mould each child to aspire to their God given potential.
- To ensure the children in our care become confident, creative, responsible and resilient young people who have a love of life, a sense of responsibility and developing independence.
- To provide a stimulating, creative, meaningful and exciting curriculum which is rich and vibrant in music, the arts and outdoor learning.
- To see, to know, to understand and to inspire all children individually and develop and nurture their love of lifelong learning.
- To serve our children, our families, each other and the wider community as called to, in the Gospels, by Jesus Christ.
- To be Christian role models, inspiring the children and their families to show forgiveness, truth, compassion and love.